Ipswich Triad is a community safety initiative that focuses on empowering, educating, and improving the safety, security, and peace of mind of the senior population.
GoalReduce criminal activity, which targets the senior community. Alleviate senior's fear of victimization, build confidence, and improve their quality of life. Enhance the delivery of law enforcement services to the senior population.
- Photo ID Cards - This free program provides seniors with a secondary form of identification.
- Yellow Dot Program - By placing a yellow dot sticker on your vehicle emergency responders are alerted that your medical information can be found in your glove compartment.
- File of Life - A magnet type folder containing your medical information is placed on your refrigerator and is intended to alert emergency responders.
- Is Your House Number Up? - A house numbering initiative that assists the Police, Fire, and EMS in their efforts to respond quickly to 911 emergency calls.
- Speaker Series - Local law enforcement members meet with senior groups to discuss issues such as identity theft, domestic violence, and elder scams.
- Grab and Go Bags - An emergency bag that contains essentials items if displaced from your residence.
- ICE - "In Case of Emergency" (ICE) is an acronym that identifies your emergency contact in your cellular phone.
- Shredder Program - Help fight Identity Theft: Shred all personal and legal documentation you no longer need at the Senior Center.
Items For Grab & Go Bags
- Bottle of water
- Cell phone and charger
- Change of clothing
- Copies of insurance cards
- Copy of emergency contacts (Needs to be kept up-to-date)
- Copy of File for Life card with a list of medications. (Needs to be kept up-to-date)
- Eye glasses and hearing aid batteries
- False teeth
- Flash light and extra batteries
- Pad of paper and pencil
- Personal hygiene items (shampoo, soap, deodorant, hand sanitizer, etc.)
- Pet supplies (pets are not allowed at the shelters)
- Snacks (non-perishable)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
TRIAD Council MembersFor more information contact the following members of the TRIAD Council
|Council on Aging