- Short trail that runs adjacent to the Ipswich River
- Located between County Street and Green Street near the Ipswich Town Hall
- Bench available on the path to look out at the river
- Historical milling industry remnants are visible
- Parking available at the Town Hall parking lot at 25 Green Street
- The path can be accessed south of the Town Hall across the athletic fields down a set of wooden stairs
Towards the end of the trail leading to County Street, remnants of the former mill are visible in the river and date back to 1715. Following the construction of the County Street bridge in 1861, mills once prospered in an area of Ipswich known as Falls Island. The section of the river at this location has fluctuating water levels depending on the tide.