Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
31 Pineswamp Road - Town owned
- 1-mile wooded loop trail that leads to one of the highest undeveloped hilltops in Ipswich
- Rugged hike with a steep incline along the first ¼ mile
- The trail becomes a more gradual ascent
- Four car parking lot at the trailhead
- Connects to Kamon Farm trails through a ¼-mile spur to the west of the Turkey Hill trail
Important note: There is a self-guided informational tour that can be accessed using a cell phone and scanning the QR posted in the information kiosk at the beginning of the trail.
Please refer to the following:
Turkey Hill Conservation Area Trail Map
Kamon Farm Trail Map - Greenbelt